People of planet Earth, I have come here today to give a summary of past events and a look into the future. First, I must say, we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for our amazing group of customers. These are the people with excellent taste and awesome cars. Our fantastic customers keep us growing year after year.
2014 was a great year for us, and we have nobody to thank but our customers. Here is some of the exciting stuff we were able to accomplish last year.
- Released Pink film and donated 5% of profits for the month of October to breast cancer awareness. For a more delightful explanation go to our “Pink Lamin-x!” blog post.
- Released a 9 mil Matte film for tail lights.
- Watched “How Animals Eat Their Food” 20 times in a row.
- Cyber Monday sale was a hit! We are glad tons of people took advantage of our great deal.
- 12 Days of Christmas was another hit, with Christmas day’s gift being the a huge surprise.
- The 2014 Fall Photo Contest gave us another great selection of awesome pics of awesome cars with awesome film on them.
2015 is going to be an exciting year. Just in the first week there have been some exciting developments.
- New blog format (isn’t it nice?).
- We have been working hard to launch a new website by spring time. The new site will work on mobile and tablet devices.
- Finally squash that spider in our office.
- More exciting “flash” sales. If you want up to date sale information, sign-up for our newsletter.
- We are excited to announce that 2015 will bring even more trade/car shows than 2014.
As you can see, 2015 is going to be an exciting year for Lamin-x. We are completely stoked for another great year with all of our fans, friends, and customers who will make this year, the best year Lamin-x has ever had.
– Your 2015 Lamin-x Team